Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about AZO Cranberry®
How does AZO Cranberry help maintain a healthy urinary tract?
AZO Cranberry supports a healthy urinary tract by helping to flush the urinary tract to maintain cleanliness.*
Can I take AZO Cranberry every day?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is a dietary supplement recommended to be taken daily to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.*
Is AZO Cranberry in more than one form?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is available in caplets containing Vitamin C and a probiotic and we also offer AZO Cranberry in convenient, easy-to-swallow soft-gels.
Does AZO Cranberry product contain any gluten?
AZO Cranberry meets the guidance of the United States Food & Drug Administration for gluten-free.
Does AZO Cranberry contain lactose?
AZO Cranberry does not contain lactose.
Can I take half a tablet or soft-gel?
AZO Cranberry products are not scored and are not intended to be cut. Cutting them does not provide the claimed benefit and could result in a choking hazard
Does AZO Cranberry contain sugar or caffeine?
AZO Cranberry products are sugar-free and do not contain caffeine or other stimulants.
Can men take AZO Cranberry?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is beneficial to both men and women.
Is AZO Cranberry flavored?
No, there are no flavorings added to AZO Cranberry.
How much cranberry is in the AZO CRANBERRY ® products?
The AZO Cranberry caplet and soft-gel products contain the equivalent of 25,000 mg of cranberry fruit in each serving and provides the same urinary tract benefits as one glass of cranberry juice.
If you would like to return an i-Health product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.