Frequently Asked Questions
Will AZO Yeast cure a vaginal yeast infection?
AZO Yeast is intended to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection. There have been no studies done to determine if it will cure an active infection. You should always consult your physician if you think you have an infection.
Can I use AZO Yeast with anti-fungal creams?
Yes, AZO Yeast may be used in conjunction with traditional creams and ointments.
How long can I take AZO Yeast?
Use AZO Yeast daily to prevent or as needed to relieve vaginal yeast infection symptoms.
Will AZO Yeast address yeast in other areas of my body?
AZO Yeast was designed to prevent and relieve the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection. We do not have data on if or how other parts of the body will respond.
Can I take AZO Yeast if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please review the ingredient listing with your healthcare professional before taking AZO Yeast if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I take AZO Yeast with oral contraceptives (birth control pills)?
Please review the ingredient listing with your healthcare professional before taking AZO Yeast with your current medications.
What is homeopathy/homeopathic medicine?
Homeopathic medicine is a natural form of medicine that uses immeasurably small doses of medicines to stimulate the body's own defense and healing process. Homeopathy focuses on bringing the entire body back into homeostasis, or balance.
Can men take AZO Yeast?
AZO Yeast is intended to prevent and relieve vaginal yeast infection symptoms.
If you would like to return an i-Health product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.