If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the authorized retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the authorized retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
If you would like to return an i-Health, Inc. product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt from an authorized retailer, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health, Inc. will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for your return to be processed.