AZO® Urinary Control, Relieve & Protect Bundle
This product bundle is a a great way to support urinary tract health.* Getting a UTI can be frusterating and painful. When a UTI strikes, take AZO® Urinary Tract Defense® to help control the infection and AZO® Urinary Pain Relief Maximum Strength for fast, effective pain relief. AZO Cranberry® Softgels are made with clinically proven Pacran®, that helps flush and protect urinary tract cleanliness.*
When you start to notice the first urinary tract infection symptoms, take AZO® Urinary Tract Defense to slow down the growth of bacteria helping to control the UTI until you can see a doctor.
- The formula in AZO® Urinary Tract Defense combines Methenamine, a powerful anti-bacterial medicine that works by slowing down the growth of the bacteria along the urinary tract and helping to control your UTI.
If you have a UTI, AZO® Urinary Pain Relief Maximum Strength provides fast relief for urinary discomfort including urinary pain, burning, urgency, and frequency.
- This product contains Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride, which is specially formulated to go directly to the source of the UTI discomfort.
For daily Urinary health support, take AZO Cranberry® Softgels made with clinically proven Pacran®, a proprietary blend of whole fruit cranberry, proven to help cleanse the urinary tract.
- Get the benefits of 1 glass of cranberry juice in just 2 easy to swallow Softgeals.**
Backed by Science
Directions for Urinary Tract Defense:
Purpose: Relief from pain & burning, frequency and urgency of urination.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets with a full glass of water 3 times a day. Drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged
Do not use:
- if you are on a sodium restricted diet
- if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor
- if you have stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that persist or recur, or if you have ulcers or bleeding problems unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- frequent, burning urination for the first time
- the stomach bleeding warning applying to you
- history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- liver cirrhosis
- bleeding problems
- diuretic use
- kidney disease
- reached age 60 or older
Warnings: Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. If changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- have stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Directions for Cranberry Softgels:
Take two (2) softgels daily with water.
Directions for Urinary Pain Relief:
Purpose: Use Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests.
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets.
- Store at room temperature (59º-86ºF) in a dry place and protect from light.
Warnings: Please read insert for important precautions. Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
Do not use if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset. Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Tamper evident: Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
(NSAID Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug)
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common UTI symptoms are:
- Pain or painful urination
- Frequent need to urinate
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Bladder spasm
- Lower back pain
If you experience any of these symptoms, immediately consult your physician. Learn more about common UTI symptoms and about diagnosing a UTI.
No. The only clinically proven cure for a UTI is a prescription antibiotic. AZO Urinary Tract Defense will only help inhibit the progression of infection until you see a healthcare professional. AZO is not intended to replace medical care.
AZO Urinary Tract Defense and AZO Urinary Pain Relief contain different active ingredients that provide different UTI relief benefits. AZO Urinary Tract Defense contains methenamine to help control the infection until you can seek medical treatment and sodium salicylate to provide general pain relief. AZO Urinary Pain Relief contains phenazopyridine hydrochloride which provides fast, targeted relief for pain, burning and urgency associated with a UTI.
No. The only clinically proven cure for a UTI is a prescription antibiotic. AZO Urinary Pain Relief will only provide fast temporary UTI relief from pain, burning and urgency.
Yes. This is normal as the active ingredient is an organic dye.
The recommended dosage is two (2) tablets three times a day. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a healthcare professional.
AZO Cranberry supports a healthy urinary tract by helping to flush the urinary tract to maintain cleanliness.*
The AZO Cranberry products contain 500 mg, the equivalent of 25,000 mg of cranberry fruit in each serving and provides the same urinary tract benefits as one glass of cranberry juice.††
Yes, AZO Cranberry is a dietary supplement recommended to be taken daily to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.*