It’s Great!“I bought it and I felt great in an hour. Really works!!!”
UTI pain doesn’t feel like common pain. So don’t waste your time with common pain relievers.
- Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride is the #1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and recommended by pharmacists† specifically for urinary pain.
- Unlike general pain relievers, it directly targets the site of discomfort—your urinary tract—helping it to work quickly.
- It provides relief right where it hurts. You’ll notice it working in no time.
Backed by Science
Fast relief for urinary pain, burning and urgency
Targets pain at the source
Purpose: Use Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests.
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets.
- Store at room temperature (59º-86ºF) in a dry place and protect from light.
Warnings: Please read insert for important precautions. Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
Do not use if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset. Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Tamper evident: Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The only clinically proven cure for a UTI is a prescription antibiotic. AZO Urinary Pain Relief will only provide fast temporary UTI relief from pain, burning and urgency.
Yes. AZO Urinary Pain Relief will effectively provide relief from UTI symptoms in both men and women.
Please consult your healthcare professional before taking, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is recommended to take a pregnancy test and consult with a healthcare professional prior to taking the product.
AZO Urinary Pain Relief may interfere with the reading of any colorimetric urine analysis (such as AZO Test Strips), as the active ingredient, an organic dye, will color the test pads and may make them difficult to read. If you are concerned about potential test interference, please contact your healthcare professional.
No, the tablets are intended to be taken whole. Cutting the tablet will break the thin protective coating and may cause staining on the skin and any other surface they come in contact with.
Yes. This is normal as the active ingredient is an organic dye.