HOW DOES AZO CRANBERRY HELP MAINTAIN A HEALTHY URINARY TRACT?
AZO Cranberry supports a healthy urinary tract by helping to flush the urinary tract to maintain cleanliness.*
CAN I TAKE AZO CRANBERRY EVERY DAY?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is a dietary supplement recommended to be taken daily to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.*
IS AZO CRANBERRY AVAILABLE IN MORE THAN ONE FORM?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is available in caplets containing Vitamin C and a probiotic and we also offer AZO Cranberry in convenient, easy-to-swallow softgels, and now also in a mixed-berry flavored gummy.
DO AZO CRANBERRY PRODUCTS CONTAIN ANY GLUTEN?
AZO Cranberry products meet the guidance of the United States Food & Drug Administration for gluten-free.
DOES AZO CRANBERRY CONTAIN LACTOSE?
AZO Cranberry products do not contain lactose.
CAN I TAKE HALF OF AN AZO CRANBERRY CAPLET, SOFTGEL, OR GUMMY?
AZO Cranberry products are not scored and are not intended to be cut. Reducing the serving by cutting them in half does not provide the claimed benefit and could result in a choking hazard.
DO AZO CRANBERRY PRODUCTS CONTAIN SUGAR OR CAFFEINE?
AZO Cranberry caplets and softgel products are sugar-free, while the gummies contain only 2 grams of sugar per serving. AZO Cranberry products do not contain caffeine or other stimulants.
CAN MEN TAKE AZO CRANBERRY?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is beneficial to both men and women.
ARE AZO CRANBERRY PRODUCTS FLAVORED?
AZO Cranberry caplets and softgels do not contain added flavors. AZO Cranberry Gummies are flavored with a natural mixed-berry flavor.
HOW MUCH CRANBERRY IS IN THE AZO CRANBERRY PRODUCTS?
The AZO Cranberry products contain 500 mg, the equivalent of 25,000 mg of cranberry fruit in each serving and provides the same urinary tract benefits as one glass of cranberry juice.††
i-Health, Inc. RETURN POLICY
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
If you would like to return an i-Health, Inc. product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health, Inc. will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.