WHY ARE THERE TWO PRODUCTS?
There are two products to choose from based on your specific needs and symptoms. AZO Happy Cycle™ and AZO® Cycle Care & Comfort are formulated to address the most bothersome symptoms associated with monthly cycles, specifically: irritability, bloating and cramping. If you want further support for mood and stress choose Happy Cycle, if you want further support for clear skin choose Cycle Care & Comfort.
CAN I TAKE BOTH PRODUCTS?
Not at the same time, no. If you want additional support for both skin and stress/mood, then you can cycle between the products if you’d like. Take one for 3 months then switch to the other for 3 months.
WHAT IS EACH INGREDIENT FOR?
- Chasteberry is a naturally sourced plant from the Mediterranean that has been used by women for thousands of years to support hormonal health. Chastetree Berry Extract has been shown in numerous studies to alleviate hormonal related/premenstrual symptoms*.
- Thiamin (B1) is important for the nervous and muscular system. B1 has been shown to relieve cramping related to menstruation in multiple clinical trials.
- Calcium and Magnesium are both important minerals for a variety of bodily functions. About half of the US population has a magnesium deficiency, it is more common than you might think. Magnesium plays a role in muscle contractions, and has been shown to help premenstrual symptoms in a variety of studies. Increasing calcium intake is also associated with a decreased risk of experiencing PMS.
- Pyridoxine (B6) is needed to support metabolism of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, which help to regulate mood. Vitamin B6 has been shown to be beneficial for emotional PMS symptoms in multiple clinical trials.
- Ashwagandha root and leaf extract is a naturally sourced ayurvedic herb that supports a positive mood and calm state of mind while helping to reduce fatigue all month long.*
- Skin Nutrients Niacinamide and Zinc help to minimize cycle related breakouts and help keep skin glowing & fresh no matter what time of the month.
- Vitamin E provides further support for menstrual cramping.
ARE THERE ANY ANIMAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS / IS THE FORMULA SUITABLE FOR VEGANS?
AZO Hormonal health products are vegan-friendly.
DOES AZO HORMONAL HEALTH CONTAIN GLUTEN, DAIRY, NUTS OR SOY?
AZO Hormonal health is gluten, dairy, soy and nut free. Our products are made in facilities that may handle allergenic materials. However, our products are manufactured in facilities that are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant and regularly audited for compliance. Part of ensuring GMP compliance includes allergen programs to prevent cross-contamination with allergenic materials. We are proud of the work we do to ensure that our products meet their established specifications before they leave the plant.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD AZO HORMONAL HEALTH BE TAKEN?
AZO Hormonal Health products should be taken daily. Take one (1) caplet daily. Clinical trials showed symptom improvement within 1 to 3 months, but for optimal results, continued daily use is suggested.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO EXPERIENCE BENEFITS FROM AZO HORMONAL HEALTH?
On average, clinical trials showed symptom improvement within 1 to 3 months. Since we are all unique, some women may experience symptom relief sooner than 1 to 3 months, and for some it may take longer.