The material provided below is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace the diagnosis or treatment by a qualified healthcare professional. You should always seek medical advice before consuming any new medicines or supplements.
Learn how to treat your UTI symptoms before seeking a doctor
Take action against your UTI
Before you can see a doctor or until the antibiotic starts to work, AZO has products that allow you to be proactive in managing your UTI. Control the spread of infection with AZO Urinary Tract Defense™ or relieve painful UTI symptoms FAST with an over-the-counter urinary pain reliever like AZO Urinary Pain Relief® or AZO Urinary Pain Relief® Maximum Strength.
There’s no over-the-counter cure for a UTI. Only your doctor can prescribe a UTI antibiotic to handle the bacteria causing the infection.
Which AZO product is right for you?
- Take at the first sign of a UTI
- Control the infection∞
- For those experiencing UTI symptoms
- Relieves pain, burning, and urgency
What else you can do to manage a UTI
- Drinking plenty of water may help to dilute your urine and help flush out bacteria that causes UTIs.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol and soft drinks that contain citrus juices and caffeine, as they can irritate your bladder and aggravate your need to urinate.
- A heating pad placed over your abdomen can ease pressure and discomfort.
- Once your UTI is treated, take AZO Cranberry® in one of three forms: gummies, softgels or caplets to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.*
WILL A UTI COME BACK?
One out of five women who get a UTI will get another one. (Source: US Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health.) If you do get another UTI, speak with your doctor about UTI treatment options, he or she may prescribe a longer course of antibiotics or have other UTI treatment options for you. Changing some of your daily habits may also help to prevent UTIs and future recurrences.
HOW AZO CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR UTI
Whether you’re working to control your infection or manage the associated pain, AZO’s UTI products use different main ingredients to help manage your UTI.