AZO Urinary Pain Relief®
Get fast over-the-counter UTI Pain Relief with AZO.
UTI pain doesn’t feel like common pain. So don’t waste your time with common pain relievers. AZO Urinary Pain Relief relieves pain, burning and urgency fast. It is specially formulated to go directly to the site of the UTI discomfort and provides relief right where it hurts, unlike general pain relievers.
- Contains phenazopyridine hydrochloride, the #1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and recommended by pharmacists specifically for urinary discomfort.† That’s something that general pain relievers do not contain.
What causes a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)?
Bacteria entering the urinary tract system and attaching to the bladder wall typically cause urinary tract infections. The most common bacteria to cause a UTI is E.coli.1 Take our UTI quiz to learn what causes a UTI.
What are the signs and symptoms of a UTI?
The most common UTI symptoms are:
- Pain or painful urination
- Frequent need to urinate
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Bladder spasm
- Lower back pain
If you experience any of these symptoms, immediately consult your physician. Learn more about common UTI symptoms and about diagnosing a UTI.
Will AZO Urinary Pain Relief cure my UTI?
No. The only clinically proven cure for a UTI is a prescription antibiotic. AZO Urinary Pain Relief will only provide fast temporary UTI relief from pain, burning and urgency.
How long can I take AZO Urinary Pain Relief?
The recommended dosage is two (2) tablets three times a day. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a healthcare professional.
Can I take AZO Urinary Pain Relief for more than two days?
Please consult your healthcare professional before taking AZO Urinary Pain Relief for more than two days.
Can men take AZO Urinary Pain Relief?
Yes. AZO Urinary Pain Relief will effectively provide relief from UTI symptoms in both men and women.
Can I take AZO Urinary Pain Relief if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please consult your healthcare professional before taking, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is recommended to take a pregnancy test and consult with a healthcare professional prior to taking the product.
How long does AZO Urinary Pain Relief remain in the body?
AZO Urinary Pain Relief reaches the bladder within one hour as indicated by a change in urine color and may stay in your system for up to 24 hours.
Will AZO Urinary Pain Relief interfere with drug tests?
AZO Urinary Pain Relief may interfere with the reading of any colorimetric urine analysis (such as AZO Test Strips® ), as the active ingredient, an organic dye, will color the test pads and may make them difficult to read. If you are concerned about potential test interference, please contact your healthcare professional.
Can I take only half a tablet?
No, the tablets are intended to be taken whole. Cutting the tablet will break the thin protective coating and may cause staining on the skin and any other surface they come in contact with.
Can I chew the AZO Urinary Pain Relief tablets?
No, chewing the tablets will cause the teeth and mouth to become stained. The tablets are intended to be taken whole, and should not be cut, chewed or crushed.
Will it stain my skin?
Care must be taken when handling AZO Urinary Pain Relief as any objects that come in contact with them may become stained.
How can AZO Urinary Pain Relief stain my contact lenses?
Care must be taken when handling AZO Urinary Pain Relief products. If the tablets are handled in such a way as to transfer its contents onto your skin, then there is the possibility of transferring the medicine from your fingers to your contact lenses. Care must be taken when handling AZO Urinary Pain Relief as any objects that come in contact with the tablets may get stained.
What kind of food allergies does the package refer to?
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride is an organic dye. If you are sensitive to dyes in foods then you may be sensitive to AZO Urinary Pain Relief. We recommend you consult your healthcare professional before taking, especially when concerned about potential allergies.
Can I give AZO Urinary Pain Relief to a child?
AZO Urinary Pain Relief is not recommended for children under the age of 12, unless specifically instructed by a healthcare professional.
Will AZO Urinary Pain Relief change the color of my urine?
Yes. This is normal as the active ingredient is an organic dye.
i-Health, Inc. Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
If you would like to return an i-Health, Inc. product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health, Inc. will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.