AZO Cranberry® Gummies
Try AZO Cranberry® Gummies in a delicious mixed-berry flavor!
Save $2Get Coupon
“Delicious! – These taste so good, I could eat more than two! Better than trying to drink a whole glass of cranberry juice.” – BARBARA
Don’t like the taste of cranberry juice? Get the benefits of 1 glass of cranberry juice in just 2 mixed-berry flavored gummies to maintain a healthy urinary tract.*††Take AZO Cranberry® Gummies as part of your daily routine and get the power of cranberry in a flavor you'll love!
Made with clinically proven Pacran®, a super-concentrated, whole fruit cranberry powder, AZO Cranberry® Gummies in a mixed-berry flavor helps flush to maintain urinary tract cleanliness.*
Do AZO Cranberry Gummies taste like cranberry?
No. AZO Cranberry Gummies come in a natural mixed-berry flavor that you will love.
How do AZO Cranberry Gummies help maintain a healthy urinary tract?
AZO Cranberry Gummies support a healthy urinary tract by helping to flush the urinary tract to maintain cleanliness.*
Can I take AZO Cranberry Gummies every day?
Yes, AZO Cranberry Gummies, a dietary supplement, is recommended to be taken daily to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.* We do recommend speaking with your physician before taking any new dietary supplement.
Can I take more than the recommended serving of 2 AZO Cranberry Gummies per day?
We know they are tasty too, but it’s not necessary to take more than 1 serving (2 gummies) per day as AZO Cranberry is formulated with a clinical serving of Pacran®. Clinical data demonstrates 500 mg daily of Pacran® helps support a healthy urinary tract.*
Is AZO Cranberry Gummies bad for teeth?
AZO Cranberry Gummies contain 2 grams of sugar per serving. We recommend following good dental hygiene practices and consulting your dentist if you have any specific questions.
Is AZO Cranberry available in other forms?
Do AZO Cranberry products contain any gluten?
AZO Cranberry meets the guidance of the United States Food & Drug Administration for gluten-free.
Do AZO Cranberry Gummies contain lactose?
AZO Cranberry Gummies do not contain lactose.
Do AZO Cranberry Gummies contain sugar or caffeine?
AZO Cranberry Gummies contain 2 grams of sugar per serving and do not contain caffeine or other stimulants.
Do AZO Cranberry Gummies contain calories or fat?
AZO Cranberry Gummies contain 10 calories per serving and no fat.
Can men take AZO Cranberry Gummies?
Yes, AZO Cranberry Gummies may be beneficial to both men and women.
Are AZO Cranberry Gummies flavored?
Yes. AZO Cranberry Gummies are available in a natural mixed-berry flavor.
How much cranberry is in the AZO Cranberry Gummies?
AZO Cranberry Gummies contain 500 mg of cranberry powder: the equivalent of 25,000 mg of cranberry fruit in each serving and provides the same urinary tract benefits as one glass of cranberry juice.*††
Note: High density PAC cranberry concentrate equivalent to 25,000mg of fresh cranberries per serving.
i-Health, Inc. Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
If you would like to return an i-Health, Inc. product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health, Inc. will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.