AZO Yeast® Plus
Multi-benefit formula for vaginal and yeast infection symptom relief.*
Save $2Get Coupon
“Does the trick!! – I take AZO regularly because it relieves the itching and burning associated with my yeast infections. I’d recommend this to all!” – LELE22
AZO Yeast Plus is a multi-benefit formula for vaginal and yeast infection symptom relief.* Vaginal and yeast infections share similar bothersome symptoms (itching, burning, odor and discharge). Only AZO Yeast Plus homeopathic medicine combines yeast infection and vaginal symptom relief in one convenient pill.*
- Relieves vaginal itching and burning.*
- Relieves occasional vaginal discharge and odor.*
- Ingredients recognized by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Will AZO Yeast Plus cure yeast or vaginal infections?
No. AZO Yeast Plus is intended to help relieve the symptoms of vaginal and yeast infections. There have been no studies done to determine if it will cure an active vaginal or yeast infection. You should always consult your physician if you think you have an infection.
Can I use AZO Yeast Plus with anti-fungal creams?
Please contact your physician to determine if using AZO Yeast Plus in conjunction with traditional creams and ointments is appropriate for your individual situation.
How long can I take AZO Yeast Plus?
AZO Yeast Plus should be used according to the package directions as long as vaginal and yeast infection symptoms persist. We recommend you stop use and contact your physician if symptoms do not improve within three days or if they last longer than seven days.
Will AZO Yeast Plus address yeast in other areas of my body?
AZO Yeast Plus is formulated specifically to relieve the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections and occasional vaginal discharge/odor.
Can I take AZO Yeast Plus if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please review the ingredient listing with your healthcare professional before taking AZO Yeast Plus if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I take AZO Yeast Plus with oral contraceptives (birth control pills)?
Please review the ingredient listing with your healthcare professional before taking AZO Yeast Plus with your current medications and dietary supplements.
What is homeopathy/homeopathic medicine?
Homeopathic medicine is a natural form of medicine that uses immeasurably small doses of medicines to stimulate the body's own defense and healing process. Homeopathy focuses on bringing the entire body back into homeostasis, or balance.
Can men take AZO Yeast Plus?
AZO Yeast Plus is intended to relieve vaginal yeast infection symptoms, vaginal odor and discharge.
i-Health, Inc. Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
If you would like to return an i-Health, Inc. product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health, Inc. will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.